• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freebie subscription is causing 'payment' problems

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was given a free subscription for (I think) 3 months - it was about CC and 100 GB storage. This was totally useless and unneeded because I already have/had a subscription of the same (I am admin of our school's account and moreover have one of our three teacher/student subscriptions which I renew each year with a code). Now, the run-out freebie subsc. is causing problems because there was no payment method attached to it (obviously) and now it's on red alert - "payment problems!"! I cannot enter the subscription to 'cancel' it as it's ended - and I never booked it in the first place.

This is really annoying as the 'missing payment info' causes an alert in the system which leads to me not being able to use/enter my profile to the full.

Steffi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you come to be given this 3 free months? Was it a gift from work? From school? From Adobe?  Free with something? Gift card...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be sorted out only with the help of support team. Get in touch with them.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having similar problems and can not find how 'to get ahold of your support team

this is interrupting a lot of my time the past 2 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Willowbilly 

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having similar problems and can not find how 'to get ahold of your support team

this is interrupting a lot of my time the past 2 days

By @Willowbilly

Did you also have got a free subscription? And you can't use your Teams or Enterprise plan?

As per the description of OP:

You need to sign out of your Adobe ID (private environment) and sign in again. This time choose your corporate environment. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines