• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

generic users for device licensed computers

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are a community college with a graphics communications degree program. Adobe Creative Cloud shared device licenses are working well for us except in one instance. We have 6-8 sessions a year when we invite high school students to show them the program and would always lead them through a short tutorial on using Photoshop and InDesign. This doesn't really work anymore with shared device licenses. We have to gather enough people with a enterprise ids to log into Creative Cloud ahead of the high school student's arrival.

Is there a way to make generic users for this situation?

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Manage account , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Shared Device License's Access Policies. Right now, your deployments are probably configured to use Enterprise/Federated IDs only. If you can reconfigure the policy to be "Open Access", students they should be able to sign in to create IDs. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sdl-user-access-policy.html

However, I suspect there might be more going on here, or you might have tried it already. Will using "Open Access" help solve your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I do not see Settings when I click on one of the profiles under Products as shown at https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/sdl-user-access-policy.html either under "Adobe Spark for Higher-Ed-2 GB" (users) or under "Creative Cloud for all Apps for HED-Shared Device" (machines). I have clicked all over but don't see an option to change from Enterprise/Federated ID users only to Open Access. shared device licenses snip.pnguser license snip.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines