• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting help is atrocious!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a subscriber for several years not, and I just did a mass update through the desktop app. Now I can't open any of the adobe products from my computer, and when I redownload them I am being told that I am only getting the trial... and that I have to subscribe.  My subscription was just paid for this month a week ago! I go to the site to look for help resolving this.. the Chat is unavailable and say to "call us".  Can YOU find a phone number to call? I can't. Can you make it any more difficult to speak to someone?

Jeff

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Jeff, sorry you are facing so many problems with the update process. The suggestions that Nancy has offered are applicable to an individual subscriber.  I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I do not see a Creative Cloud subscription assigned to the e-mail address.  What type of Creative Cloud membership did your organization purchase?

If you have a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership then please ask your local Creative Cloud administr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So your paid Creative Cloud is reverting to trial mode.  See the help article below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

If you still need technical support, online chat always works for me. 

1. Use a good browser like Firefox or Chrome that accepts cookies and does not block scripts.  
    https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
  2. Log-in with your paid ID and password.
  3. Click the chatbot icon (lower right).
    Chat iconChat icon 
  4. Type AGENT followed by Enter/Return key.
  5. Wait for a human.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff, sorry you are facing so many problems with the update process. The suggestions that Nancy has offered are applicable to an individual subscriber.  I reviewed the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I do not see a Creative Cloud subscription assigned to the e-mail address.  What type of Creative Cloud membership did your organization purchase?

If you have a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership then please ask your local Creative Cloud administrator to open a support case within the Admin console.  The e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum does not have a subscription assigned to it, which is likely why you have faced a frustrating experience obtaining support through paid individual subscribers channels.

For more information on how to open obtain support as a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise member see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines