• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Group policy in user section from ADM template is empty

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Windows 2003 server and trying to deploy Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. For that purpose, I've found that Adobe furnishes ready to use ADM files in Group Policy-Active Directory — DC Windows Desktop Deployment.

I've downloaded one adm file corresponding the the classic track of Reader DC. I've then create a new group policy and loaded this template. The computer section of the group policy shows up fine. However, the user section of the policy shows the subcategories (ie General/Security) but the end nodes of the policy do not show anything that can be configured. Please see attached picture:

adobegpo.png

For example in this category, it should show the "Automatically trust sites for Win OS security zones".

The ADM file used was this one:

CLASS MACHINE CATEGORY "Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017" CATEGORY Preferenc - Pastebin.com which is available for download from Adobe at ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/Acrobat2017/misc/ReaderADMTemplate.zip

Any ideas on how to fix this? I have more than 100 systems to deploy to and this is a serious issue...

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(bump) Anyone from Adobe to comment? Hasn't anyone experienced something along these lines?

Or is it perhaps a feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines