• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help, I can't get into the program

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a monthly subscription to Indesign. I currently can't open the program. It says "Renew your subscription" (I don't need to -- I checked) and "We're sorry, but we're not able to connect to the Adobe Server right now." But when I troubleshooted whether I could connect to the server, I was able to. There doesn't seem to be any recourse. And it's not working.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Hello geoffreyb72269713,

It could be possible that the internet connection you are using is not allowing you to connect with Adobe Servers. You may try to check the same with an open network like your mobile hot spot and check if that works. If you are connected with your organization network then you may share the below article to the network team in order to whitelist adobe url's on the network.

Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

CC Desktop App - Unable to authenticate Adobe ID

Thanks,

Nikhil G

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello geoffreyb72269713,

It could be possible that the internet connection you are using is not allowing you to connect with Adobe Servers. You may try to check the same with an open network like your mobile hot spot and check if that works. If you are connected with your organization network then you may share the below article to the network team in order to whitelist adobe url's on the network.

Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints

CC Desktop App - Unable to authenticate Adobe ID

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines