Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help to finish installing an AUSST server

Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I installed an AUSST server in my company, so I generated an overrides file to put it in the intended location (% SYSTEMDRIVE% \ ProgramData \ Adobe \ AAMUpdater \ 1.0 \).

My question is, will the client directly search for updates on the AUSST server or is there still other manipulation to be done?

Thanks for your feedback

PS: Users already have Creative Cloud software installed on their PC and I would like not to uninstall them to reinstall them with a pack from AUSST.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Hello,

It depends on how you have created the package. You have to enable the option "redirect to internal Adobe update server". If the package which you have deployed does not have that option enabled then you have to create another blank managed package and install it on the machines. This article would help you with the location wherein you have to save the .override file and the option which needs to be enabled while creating the package: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/enterprise/using/setup-ausst.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Problem solved, I had to remove the mime type "." on updates \ ACC \ services \ ffc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It depends on how you have created the package. You have to enable the option "redirect to internal Adobe update server". If the package which you have deployed does not have that option enabled then you have to create another blank managed package and install it on the machines. This article would help you with the location wherein you have to save the .override file and the option which needs to be enabled while creating the package: https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/enterprise/using/setup-ausst.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for your quick response. However I was asking this question because I had a problem with the error code 113.

So I think this problem is not from my overrides file but from MIME types.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved, I had to remove the mime type "." on updates \ ACC \ services \ ffc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines