• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

High School Teacher- Covid19- Trial or Buy and NOT free

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a web design teacher and due to covid our IT department was able to get us the home accounts for COVID19. I logged in to do this and unfortuanelty it prompts me with a 7 day free trial then to buy and not a free verison so how do I get the free trial on my account. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Yes, I have checked and the Brighton Area Schools have been provisioned successfully.

If you are unable to activate your apps even after trying the steps shared above then please contact your admin and ask them to check if your email id was added to the Admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

"In some cases, users may see Try or Buy options on a few pages on the Adobe website. Users can ignore these options as they don't need to purchase any product or provide any payment information to use the apps.

Users can launch the installed apps directly. For example, using the Windows Start menu or the macOS Launcher." Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-education-labs.html#FrequentlyAskedQuestions

This means you can download the apps and sign in with your school email id and you should be good to go.

Let us know if you see any trial messages even after launching the CC apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not let me download or install Photoshop or Illustrator which is
what I need, all it says is Try or Buy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 6.58.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pushed try on Photoshop again to download it back on my Mac and opened it and it still says--- try 5 days left.Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 7.05.46 PM.png Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I have reviewed your school's details and it has been provisioned successfully, this seems like a technical issue at your end.

Please try the steps shared in the following help document and see if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html (try the steps under solution 2 and 4)

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brighton High School (Michigan) maybe Brighton Area Schools if that doesn't
work.

--
--
All communications on this system are subject to the Brighton Area
Schools Acceptable Use Policy, available at
http://links.brightonk12.com/​aup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have checked and the Brighton Area Schools have been provisioned successfully.

If you are unable to activate your apps even after trying the steps shared above then please contact your admin and ask them to check if your email id was added to the Admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having this same issue. I cannot figure out how to convert my trial to a school/educatory account. I have read through the steps you shared but they do not seem to be helpful in this instance. Please advise....

Jillian Richards

Coppell ISD

Coppell, TX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jillian, 

Could you please share your school email ID and your school's name with me in a personal message, I'll check the details and get back to you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines