Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Horrible Customer service

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How [removed by moderator] am I constantly being hung up on by adobe's customer service? 

And why can't I reach someone who speaks fluent english? Calls end up taking 3x longer having to repeat phrases so I can understand. 

Paying nearly $2,000 a year in Teams subscribtions get you absolutely nothing. 

TOPICS
Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

There is an option of connecting with the chat support as well, You can initiate the chat by clicking here.

Please type 'Agent' to get connected to a Support Executive directly.

Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as they have your money, adobe doesn't care. My latest complaint is that they now want to provide support two to three days after you call. Apparently an effort to reduce the number of calls they receive (I recorded the call to support where the rep stated all this).

I began a forum post a couple of years ago for people to vent, but adobe didn't like it, so they made it difficult to find.

Add your voice to the forum and we’ll see if adobe will notice:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/i-have-a-creative-cloud-for-team-members...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just received a phone call from the North American Manager of Support. He has personally heard multiple complaints about support and customer service and is diigging to find out what is happening.

Whatever you do, keep posting, keep complaining to Adobe and keep the pressure on them. We all pay good money for their products and, as I bluntly said to that manager, I have no problem telling people to pursue a class-action lawsuit or to switch to other software developers because the service is garbage.

If anyone would like to know more, DM me and for any admin of these forums, this message is to stay up for all to see.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines