• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horrible first impression with Chat Support

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our organization just signed up to use Adobe products at an enterprise level and I'm sorry to say that the support so far seems to be very dismissive.  I leveraged the chat basically referred to Microsoft for a problem I was clearly having with the Acrobat Customization Wizard for Acrobat DC.  Then after logically explaining why this issue should be supported with Adobe the tech suggested that my case get escalated but never follows through with a ticket number, email, nor call back.  I got blown off!  Where can I file a complaint! Don't believe me, see the attached chat I screenshot:

chatlog.png

TOPICS
Acrobat , Deploy and package apps , Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

I'll pass your feedback on to the relevant folks.

I did a quick search on the interweb and it seems to be an issue, where Edge reverts PDF file associations. Anyhow, do take a look at the following article, which discusses using GPO. This may help or maybe is something you can use to workaround this issue. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/pdfviewer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll pass your feedback on to the relevant folks.

I did a quick search on the interweb and it seems to be an issue, where Edge reverts PDF file associations. Anyhow, do take a look at the following article, which discusses using GPO. This may help or maybe is something you can use to workaround this issue. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/pdfviewer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you start contact?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines