• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW am I supposed to contact support regarding my Teams renewal?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've decided to drop from 'teams' to individual accounts, however, as my 'Teams' plan is up for renewal by 18th April I've only got 17 more days to make changes to the renewal. When I change the renewal to zero licenses it says I need to contact adobe in order to cancel the renewal, but when I go to the contact page there is NO INDICATION of how to contact Adobe and it only points me to the community instead.

PLEASE HELP

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Hi Saxon,

We apologize here for the inconvenience caused while trying to Cancel your Teams Plan.

We would like to inform you that Cancellation of Teams is not possible Online through your Adobe account page and that option is available only for Individual Subscription customers.
For Cancellation of Team plan, please contact our Support Team and they will help in Cancellation of Team licenses / renewal.

You may refer to the Section "Cancel a teams plan" in the following help article published e

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Saxon,

We apologize here for the inconvenience caused while trying to Cancel your Teams Plan.

We would like to inform you that Cancellation of Teams is not possible Online through your Adobe account page and that option is available only for Individual Subscription customers.
For Cancellation of Team plan, please contact our Support Team and they will help in Cancellation of Team licenses / renewal.

You may refer to the Section "Cancel a teams plan" in the following help article published externally : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

I hope that helps.

Thank you, 

Deepjyoti.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines