• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

How do I contact my 'Account Manager' ...again?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I contact my 'Account Manager' --again?

Every year the same trouble. Licenses have to renew. I send emails to conNUMBERS@adobe.com. And nothing happen. I send emails to another conNUMBERS@adobe.com (Accountmanager last year). Nothing happen. I send emails again to all con accounts since we have an teams-account (seems nobody stay there longer than a year). And nothing happen (No response!). I call via phone Support and Sales. "Hey cool that you use adobe products. I will call your Account Manager and tell him your problem." And nothing happen. Since Weeks I only want to renew the licenses/subscriptions. Ok we are SME and only pay for 8 Licenses CC to PS. In a private situation I would say: There goes your money. 

Is there anywhere anyone who can tell me what mystic way I have to go to reach our Account Manager Adobe Systems CVG. Thanks Adobe.

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dealing with the same issue.  We have multiple licenses expiring.  Told my acct mgr we want to renew.  That was a month ago.  No follow up on the renewal.  Sent several emails.  Called.  Did a chat.  All say they will contact our acct mgr.  If that person isn't responding what makes them think "notifying them" will make a difference.   I'm very unhappy with their customer service.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
Don't worry about the fact that you are "only" an KMU.
We are VIP-Select participants with 96 licenses and have the same problem.
The customer service at Adobe is so bad that you would like to cancel all subscriptions immediately if there were an adequate replacement.
Nowhere on the website is there a way to reach customer support via email, and those cryptic email addresses are pretty suspect to me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines