• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do pricing agreements work?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am beyond frustrated by Adobe's support team and their lack of clarity on how pricing agreements work.

Our org has had an Adobe account since October 2020. In June 2022 we purchased several licenses at a discount with an agreement to honor the discount for 1 year. However, in October 2022, our discount disappeared and we are now being charged the full retail price for our licenses.

I have literally gone through a dozen chat session, and ten phone calls to understand why, and to get our discount back. Not a single Adobe support rep has been able to explain what happened or why. In fact, the support reps have gone out of their way to not be helpful. I've experienced everything from chat reps transferring me back into the same queue I started in, or transferring me from department to department. Phone reps promise call backs that never come. One phone rep even feigned not being able to hear me for more than 15 minutes before hanging up on me.

Finally one rep said that our October date is our renewal date and that is why our discount disappeared, even though our discount started just three months previous. I asked, "so if we received a discount one day before our October renewal date, then that discount would be wiped out just one day later?" And rep replied with a simple, "yes."

It just doesn't make sense, and I can't get access to any team that might be able to make it make sense. Every phone number and every chat dumps me into a queue of poorly trained reps who either don't know what to do, or don't care to do it.

I'm desperate for help. This is thousands of dollars worth of discounts.

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Jason, sorry for any confusion you have been experiencing while attempting to manage your account. Please ensure that you sign in under the organization login and not the individual/personal account. The Creative Cloud for Teams membership information is available when you log in as an organization.

Once you are logged in under the account which has the Creative Cloud for Team plan, then you can use the process listed at https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-teams.html to access

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for the most part these are user-to-user forums.  you'll need the help of someone from adobe.

we can try and flag (the most helpful adobe employee on the these forums), @Jeff A Wright to see if he can help.

to start, is the adobe id  (associated with @Jason262450067t2s ) that you're using here, the same as the id used to open ticket(s) with adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. I'm not an Adobe technical, so I don't know my Adobe ID. Whenever I talk to reps on the phone they always have me verify my email address. I don't understand much beyond that.

Really, I just need a reality check. I can't find any Adobe documentation about the terms of a pricing agreement. When we received our pricing, there was almost nothing that came along with it, just a thank you email.

To ask this another way, how do other people figure out these kinds of problems? Is there a secret Adobe help page or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your adobe id is the email address you used to create your subscription.  you can double check it (and your password), by signing into your account, https://account.adobe.com

to start at that site, you should be able to confirm the subscription listed matches what you have.

at that page you may also find the subscription terms you are seeking, or at least, the ones that adobe thinks you have. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. My random character ID is definitely not my Adobe ID. I did look in the Adobe console for any information, but all I see are monthly invoices. I can see pre-June 2022 invoices which have our licenses priced at retail, then my June through September invoices have our discounted rate, and finally our October and later invoices are back to retail prices, with no explanation given.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason, sorry for any confusion you have been experiencing while attempting to manage your account. Please ensure that you sign in under the organization login and not the individual/personal account. The Creative Cloud for Teams membership information is available when you log in as an organization.

Once you are logged in under the account which has the Creative Cloud for Team plan, then you can use the process listed at https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-for-teams.html to access the elevated support that is included with a CCT membership. You may need to work with someone else within your company if these options are unavailable to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! This is the first good information I've received in a week. Our previous institutional knowledge is no longer available, so I will need to do more homework to identify our organization login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Jason. You may want to also review https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html which may provide some help on finding who can manage the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i misspoke.  my adobe is is not @kglad but it is associated with @kglad.

your adobe id isn't @Jason262450067t2s , but may be associated with that name.

anyway, it's ok. if @Jeff A Wright will start with your forum name. using that he either will find your subscription or he will not, and if not, then he'll need to get more info from you.  

oops, signing off with @Jeff A Wright taking over...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines