• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do we return a license?

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An employee has left the company. I've deleted her account from the Admin Console but can't find a way to return her Adobe Acrobat license.

1. How do we return her license?

2. Why is this so difficult to figure out? It's very easy to figure out how to buy more, but not how to return.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

See the following

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/how-to-add-remove-licenses-in-creative-cloud-for-teams-account/td-p/10811359

If things still don't work as per your satisfaction, i would suggest contacting the customer care. We all are Adobe customers here with no access to account information, so no one can actually help in such issues.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the following

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams/how-to-add-remove-licenses-in-creative-cloud-for-tea...

If things still don't work as per your satisfaction, i would suggest contacting the customer care. We all are Adobe customers here with no access to account information, so no one can actually help in such issues.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Manan, I really appreciate your help.

It's too bad Adobe (a) does that - everybody else I deal with lets me prorate my purchases and refunds, and (b) makes it so hard to find this information out from the UI. Making purchase/refund ops painful is not a good strategy, especially when there are some pretty fierce competitors out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, there is always scope of improvement. I see lots of people on the forum complaining about the standards of help from Adobe. We do our best to transfer that feedback to the teams handling this(we don't have direct channel to them unfortunately), i am very hopeful that this is being worked upon while we talk and things will keep improving as we move ahead.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines