• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel subscribtion?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an extra Photoshop licence I want to cancel. How do I do that? Chatbot at support died out and couldn't respond to this question.

From UI point of view a suggestion: add a button into Admin console "Cancel subscription".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MIKKO25653299jlq9,
Do you have an Individual plan or a Teams/Enterprise account?

Look at the following link for information on how to cancel your subscription for an individual subscription.
https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

For Teams/Enterprise, see the following article

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/cancel-teams-subscription.html
If the information does not help, then you need to contact support.
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for help. Actually I had been on that Account-page before, but didn't understand that it will contain once a year under full moon, a button with which I can adjust the number of licences. I find it disgusting business practice that I can order new licences whenever, and I pay them monthly, but only during November each year I can reduce their number, regardless when during the year I have purchased them. I should think there'd be cancel button for each licence and whatever cancellation period, but that fact that licences can cancelled only during one month each year is truly unbelieveable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, you can actually cancel any time. BUT, during the first year of annual licenses, there's a penalty for early cancellation.

adobe wants to make sure you don't cancel and then are surprised by the penalty (=1/2 the remaining months of the subscription).  so, before you incur a penalty, you have to contact with an adobe agent. that ensures you're aware of the penalty (and gives an agent the opportunity to coerce you into extending the license).

from, Cancel your Creative Cloud for teams subscription (adobe.com)

CANCELLATION FEES AND REFUNDS

Adobe team subscriptions are annual subscriptions, paid monthly. The pricing is based on your commitment to retain your subscription plan at least for a year. Plans renew on the anniversary date. Depending on your subscription plan and tenure, you may be charged a cancellation fee or eligible for a refund.

For most plans, you get a full refund if you cancel within 14 days of purchase. See refund policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download&install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines