• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change use name after their account is created?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change the user name after their account has been created? i dont see the options to do that under their user profile.

I see the options to edit products, user groups, and admin rights. but i cant figure out how to change their name (or email). Their is no edit oiptions for user details.

if anyone can help me thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're the admin for a teams or enterprise subscription. Let's try you in the Enterprise & Teams forum, where people familiar with the Admin console should be able to answer your questions.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You change the users first name and last name from the users' profile screen.

VikrantRai_0-1629138722504.png

That said, sometimes this option may not be available. And depends on several factors, such as type of user, owned domain, trusted domain, user management mechanism etc. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/manage-users-individually.html

If this doesn't work, can you let us know the your account type (Teams vs Enterprise) users identity type, and how are you managing users etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, but the three dots no longer exist ????

default7onfjmo0q59l_0-1632511537093.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this doesn't work, can you let us know the your account type (Teams vs Enterprise) users identity type, and how are you managing users etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are using Enterprise accounts. The user Identiy tyoes are Business and we manage them in the admin console online.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines