• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to distribute existing shared license package to other computers...

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a enterprise account for a k-12 private school. They are using Google mail and I have the Adobe CC shared license account connected to the school's domain for each student to sign on once they have the app package loaded.

Initially it was supposed to be a lab setting with designated machines at school. (I acheived this but there are not enough machines in lab to cover the amount of students signed up for the class)

Now the principle has offered for students to have it on their own personal machines to avoid purchasing any more. So nice of him.

How can I distribute this package to them for self download? I cannot seem to find and answer for this on the help pages. I tried to load it onto a usb drive but it will not allow it. Can I send a download link to each student? At the moment I as an admin can download directly from the account dashboard but I do not see another way to transfer this download to someone else.

Also, the call in help center phone system is not working. I made countless attempts to speak to someone and most calls were answered with no voice on the other end and a few times the voice was so broken up I could not distinguish any words. Adobe really needs to keep track of their hired overseas help.

Can someone please help? My daughter was hired to teach digital art and she cannot started until this is resolved. Thanks so much if you can help.

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Please check the system requirements for the applications you are including in the package, the operating system should be Windows 10 build 1803 or Mac OS 10.13 for many Creative Cloud applications, as described on the pages linked from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html - this could explain the failure to install the package.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please check the system requirements for the applications you are including in the package, the operating system should be Windows 10 build 1803 or Mac OS 10.13 for many Creative Cloud applications, as described on the pages linked from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html - this could explain the failure to install the package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines