• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to tag to trigger on previous page when visitor visit back from current page in Android app?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to check with you about any performance issue in adobe analytics tracking in Android app when Tag need to trigger on previous page when visitor visit back from current page.

In adobe analytics tracking in Android app, currently we are using onCreate/onCreateView function to trackState for page tracking.

Is my understanding is correct about page tracking in onCreate/onCreateView of previous page can't trigger the tag again in Android app when visitor visit back from current page?

To trigger tag on previous page, do we need to write trackState in onResume function?

If we write trackState in onResume function, is there any impact in Android app's performance?

Any recommendation for how to implement this?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that has its own forums where you should post your issue. unforunately, i cannot move your message to that forum, or i would do so. https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

…and locked as in this forum, nobody can help you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines