• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update just the Creative Cloud Desktop App for Deployment

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear with me as I'm fairly new to the Adobe Creative Cloud world.

I saw on the Adobe Security Bulletin page that there is a new Creative Cloud Desktop App out (4.8.0.410).  Normally, I download adobe apps for distribution (flash for example) create a script, then distribute to my users using SCCM.

1. When I click on the download center, it brings me to the page to download the version that need Internet access to install.  This won't work as I need an offline version to install.  I found this page to download the offline install but it is a version behind at 4.8.0.400.  Is there a link to download the offline version of 4.8.0.410 somewhere?

2. Even with the offline version, I can't seem to get this to install/update silently through command line.  Tried --silent, /s, -s ... nothing works.  It pops up with a screen for users to enter in their credentials (we are federated with Adobe).  I need this to be all behind the scenes as I'll be scripting this and sending it through SCCM.  We initially got Creative cloud Desktop when we created a Creative Cloud repackager with Adobe Acrobat.  Do I have to redo the repackager to get this exe to work silently?  If so, do I have to reinstall the Acrobat app as well?  This is all very confusing.

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this discussion as it is a duplicate of Updating Creative Cloud Desktop App [Enterprise]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines