• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How top pay for VIP license.

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a message that we have some unpaid licenses and to place an order with our account manager. Which is the real issue we are having. Just can't seem to get help on getting a license. I can call, email support, and emailed our account rep, and nothing. Just always get they are working on it. I came here to see if someone from Adobe would see it and help. Never have I ever had this hard of a time trying to pay for something. We have been dealing with this since March. 

TOPICS
Business ID , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Hi @Jeremiah31291697lcqs, I have shared the details of your Account Manager via personal message.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jeremiah31291697lcqs, I have shared the details of your Account Manager via personal message.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I have emailed also. Is there a setting to add additional users and pay by credit card? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines