• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to sign in for work and i need help!!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to download adobe premiere pro for work purposes but cannot sign in as when i enter the email address it sends a verification code to an email address i do not have access to. I dont want to have to sign in with my own personal account , start a free trial and end up paying. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you have access to your own email address? That doesn't really make sense, the Adobe ID is supposed to be yours alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I must've phrased it incorrectly. I meant when it asks for my email, I type it in but because I'm using from a new device, sends a verification code to an email I don't have access to. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no solution for that without having access to your e-mails. That's the aim of the 2-Factor authorization.

You should have configured your account to send the verification code as a text message to your phone, or you should have used the verification app from Adobe. You could also have entered a secondary e-mail address. But for all this, you absolutely need access to your e-mail account.

Abambo_0-1663236001992.png

Abambo_1-1663236129211.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well. I guess that is the trouble with work accounts. I do understand that with 2 factor authentication it sends codes to backup accounts, but because it would send to my employers personal account I wouldn't be able to access it anyway. I ended up just using my own. I might just end up paying for Adobe anyway because I am a frequent video editor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're working normally with someone else's ID?

For work, I have my own account. We have Teams licences attributed by an administrator (in that case me) to the individual users. Each user has his Adobe ID attached to that account (with the e-mail I attributed, when I assigned the licence, so that's the work e-mail). Each user can configure his or her ID with a secondary e-mail address, cell phone or attach the smartphone authenticator.

But yes, you may as well have your own, private subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thank you message on adobe creative cloud detailing the plan that i chose wont close despite me trying to close the X in the top corner. I alos can't quit the app because the quit message shows up behind the thank you message which is very annoying. I checked all my confirmation emails for the plan and verified them just to see if that would help it go away but that doesnt seem to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of the troubled screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines