• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log in after granting my team business plan.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of the many migration errors caused by the Adobe's new business profile policy,
I removed the business plan from my account in the adobe console, saved all my personal files locally, and tried the business plan again.

Now I am completely unable to log in through the business plan start mail.

It is possible to log in with my personal profile in a new browser session.
But when i try to configure a new business profile via invitation mail, i cannot log in as shown in the attached image.

(I believe that the attached Korean image will not be a problem for the answer.)

Even if I give up numerous problems with the new business profile policy, I want to be able to log in right away.

I look forward to advice from others who have had similar experiences,
or individual and specific solutions from Adobe Support Team.

TOPICS
Admin console , Business ID , Licensing , Teams , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

This seems to be a browser specific issue. Please use incognito mode/private window of your browser.

You can try to log in to the "adobe.com" site on a different browser and check if you are still getting the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a browser specific issue. Please use incognito mode/private window of your browser.

You can try to log in to the "adobe.com" site on a different browser and check if you are still getting the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer provided solved the issue.

The current error screen has been interpreted to me as "This is a temporary issue, please wait for the issue to be resolved", which seems to confuse users who have had the same experience as me.

Like the answer provided, it would be nice to see a guide on the error screen saying "This may be a browser-specific issue, please clear your browser's cache".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines