• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have an authorized reseller in my country, however, Can I buy Adobe CC directly from the website?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Nice reaching you. So, i am now in a company that uses and needs to renew the Creative Cloud license for enterprise. In my country, there is an authorized reseller that for what i can see, charges in one payment and 25% more expensive. However, i am looking at the regions and countries for every location and my country doesnt appear. Is it correct if i buy directly from Adobe.com and avoid this expensive middle man?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Hi @Nicolas25868713cu2g,

By all means if you do have an option to choose between buying from Adobe directly and the reseller then choose Adobe. It would be cheaper and also hassle free.

You can call Adobe or request a consultation to discuss further. See the page mentioned below

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/request-information.html?promoid=KSRSE

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nicolas25868713cu2g,

By all means if you do have an option to choose between buying from Adobe directly and the reseller then choose Adobe. It would be cheaper and also hassle free.

You can call Adobe or request a consultation to discuss further. See the page mentioned below

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/request-information.html?promoid=KSRSE

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines