• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased two full CC licenses (Mac and PC) through my University. Why do I only have 20Gig storage?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased two full CC licenses (Mac and PC) through my University. Why do I only get 20Gig storage total? Shouldn't I be getting 100gb per license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Hi James,

I have cross checked your account & it seems you have the 20 Gb plan from the University of Florida, It is not necessary you will get the 100 Gb storage plan with it as it depends on what was chosen at the time of purchase.

Please contact your University Admin to know details about this

Best!

Aditya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you signed-in to your the Creative Cloud desktop app after purchasing this new plan? If not could you try signing out and then sign back in. It may be reflecting the limits from an earlier plan that hasn't refreshed yet.

Can you sign in to your Adobe Account and see what plan you've purchased? If you could pase the screenshot (after obfuscating and personal information) it'll be great. If you have purchased a Creative Cloud All Apps plan, it does come with a higher storage. The 20GB is a photography plan, and we need to first determine the product that you have purchased.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help. Please let me know if you need more information.

Besides the 20gb storage problem, I don't see evidence of two licenses. Can you check into that problem also?

Fyi: I have had and Adobe account (with many desktop purchases) and CC for many years. My Adobe profile shows a forum name of GatorJimJames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi James,

I have cross checked your account & it seems you have the 20 Gb plan from the University of Florida, It is not necessary you will get the 100 Gb storage plan with it as it depends on what was chosen at the time of purchase.

Please contact your University Admin to know details about this

Best!

Aditya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines