• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I recently renewed my Adobe plan but I'm being told that my license is expiring. What's going on?

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried logging out and logging back in but I still keep getting the same message. 

Email from Adobe after I renewed my student subscription plan through CollegeBuys. Note the date of August 18, 2022:

emailconfirmation.png

My current Adobe plan page:

adobe.png

The expired notice that I'm getting across all apps

licenseexpirepopup.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

I've tried all of that but I'm still encountering the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same exact issue as you . Also from FCCC too, did you resolve this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a bit puzzled why you had to buy a renewal. Normally, you have a credit card attached to your account, and this continues, and renews automatically, until you deliberately cancel it. Perhaps you confused the system. Did you try sign out and sign in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clarification: did you try sign out and sign in IN THE CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP, not on the Adobe web site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

similar situation as the author. I did I log off and login and deleted adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michelle, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try the steps mentioned in the following document?

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same situation , i tried all those methods but still not working is there a way in your end to check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case, I recommend contacting the Administrator in your Institution for further assistance regarding the error you are receiving.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried that but all i see is 

Adobe for Enterprise

FCCC - Foundation for California Community Colleges

also, no email or phone number

Also when i go to my plans I do see adobe products listed there so that means i should have it right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines