• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If you could tell me how to chat with a counselor on Adobe's website, I'd appreciate it.

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could tell me how to chat with a counselor on Adobe's website, I'd appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Hi,

Please go to Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go to Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be easier to contact them, now I'm in the loop as their FAQ on the above link don't explaine what I need to explain and there is no direct contact with them. Do you know how to connect with them nowadays?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That IS the "contact customer care" page. Adobe's fancy designers don't bother to explain this because apparently this nonsense is all intuitive.

Go to the bottom right of that window. There should be a sort of speech bubble, and we're supposed to somehow know this is how you start a chat.  No speech bubble? Turn off ad blocker, try a different browser. No, we are only allowed this fancy high-design bubble, not a simple box to type in. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised at the complete victory of design over usability, but I remain disappointed.

By the way, once connected, you need to type AGENT to talk to a human. Obvious I suppose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines