• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign 14.0.2 2019

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if InDesign 14.0.2 2019 is still avaialable for download from the cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

If you are not getting the option to install the older version from the creative cloud desktop app then I would recommend contacting the admin who would be able to create a package for the older version.  I think the 14.0.3 version is available for InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not getting the option to install the older version from the creative cloud desktop app then I would recommend contacting the admin who would be able to create a package for the older version.  I think the 14.0.3 version is available for InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the 14.0.3 still available somewhere? I'm getting the 15.something when I search for older versions. 

/Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The admin was eventuallyable to help me and the problem was resolved. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for interrupting this question. I would like to know which admin there is refered to,-  my company  adobe enterprise admin or Adobe admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

You need to contact your company's Adobe Creative Cloud Admin. To know how please see the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines