• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing apps on a new mac

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently a Creative Cloud license for my office. I want to add some apps to my mac laptop I take home. I launched Creative Cloud and entered my license #. However, when going to the apps I want to download, the only option I have is "TRY" or "BUY".

Am I missing something? Thanks.

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

In Creative Cloud for Enterprise, a product administrator assigns users to the products through 'Products' section of the Admin Console and then those users can download and install those apps, for more information see: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/manage-products-and-profiles.html.

If you are the Administrator you can do this using the Admin console or you need to contact the Admin of your organization who can help you with this. 

To know how to contact the admin see: How can end-users contact their Admins for issues or support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the only person who uses Adobe. I need to use it on both my work and laptop. I am able to use it at work but the laptop tells me I have used my license. Do I only get one use per license? I thought one license allowed me to use it on a desktop and laptop but just not at the same time.

Jeff Fuqua
Communications Manager
(Moderator: Edited and removed personal information)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jeff,

Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, could you please let me know the type of license you own?  Is this a subscription that is provided to you by your organization under an Enterprise license or is this an individual license purchased by you?

To clear this out you can share the Adobe ID (email) linked with the subscription in a personal message with me and I'll take a look at it. 

NOTE: This is a public forum accessible to all, kindly refrain from sharing your personal details. For now, I have edited and removed the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines