• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to transition my adobe portfolio website to a new account?

Participant ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to be getting a company Adobe account, and I would like to transfer my website to my new Adobe account. How do I accomplish this? 

Thank you for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio help may be obtained at the links below
https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
https://portfolio.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot John,

Is there anywhere in particular on the help page I should be looking? Taking a quick glance, I don't see anything specific that addresses this conundrum. What options do I have as far as transferring content from one Adobe account to another?

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you are going to have to talk to a CSR. 

I have a similar issue in that I have both a personal ID and a work ID for Adobe. I log in to the forums using the work ID since I'm normally on the forums while at work and that has to be the active login if I also want to be able to do my job.

If/when I leave this job, I'm told Adobe can merge the accounts so that I don't "lose" the posts I've made in the forums under the work ID. More than likely they can do something similar for you. Let us know if you need information on how to contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the company account is owned by your employer, Adobe's obligation is to the employer, not you.  All work on company account is owned by the firm that pays Adobe.  Keep your personal and work accounts separate. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadn't thought about that wrt to the OP's website. It's a good point and I hadn't thought about that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines