• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

K-12 Education - Named devices

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning - we recently moved to the K-12 Education licence from a 'Teams' licence.  However, having purchased this new licence, I discover that we are only able to use cc2018 and it cannot be upgraded to 2019 or cc2020 - something I was not made aware of!  

We have Indesign docs created in both 2019/2020, which we now cannot access as my understanding is they are not backward compatible.

We bought the K12 licence to ease the IT budget at our school - but it now looks like we are going to have to pay the extra and have the 'Teams' re-instated.

Could someone tell me if my post is correct (apologies if I'm wrong!) but if so, do Adobe have plans to change this so we can upgrade to cc2020.

Best

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the reply and links. I did use the CCPLauncher rather than going through the Admin Console and have now created a package which has cc2020 - so many thanks for that.
However - having installed the package on a laptop - and tried to run Photoshop, I'm getting a message about my "..Photoshop licence has expired..." as per the attached screenshot! I thought with named devices we did not need to use logins/passwords anymore - but this message clearly indicates otherwise?
In addition - the laptop I have installed the package to - is not showing up as a 'used licence'
This is becoming a little frustrating – as some of my users are desperate to use the software so I'd be very grateful for some guidance here?Expired.jpg
Best
Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Gary,

Sorry you're still having issues with the licensing. Would suggest contacting Adobe directly (or your sales rep if applicable) to help sort out such issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Please post back afterwards on how things go with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines