• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lapse from Adobe and Overcharging!

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We created a team account with Adobe on 27 Oct 2021.

Adobe sales person Rosey Rakesh commited that Adobe will cancel all the individual license account when the team account is set up. (There is screen shot of commitment from Rosey Rakesh)

But we've been receiving individual billing for Nov and Dec 2021 and there doesn't seems to have any sight of full refund. It doesn't make sense to be double paying for the same service.

I've spoken to their staff Kaplana and Sunit Ramakant on 3rd Jan 2022 but issue is still not resolved.

Since Oct 2021 there have been 10 charges amounting to $13.14 SGD, but only 1 refund on 05/12/21 and 05/01/2022.

This day I spoke to Abhishek who is inflexible in work. unwilling to cooperate within the conversation nor making arrangement for Rosey Rakesh to call me. 

So the lapse from Adobe's sales person resulted in so much problem with my company and I.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from acct, payment&plan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines