• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest CC updates all hanging around 30 - 40%

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a bunch of updates for the Adobe applications I can installed on my win10 systems.  I tell CC to "Update All".  It begins the process and when the install reaches about 30-40% it just stops and it will remains there until a manually cancel it.  It seems to do it for most of the CC apps.  

Creative Cloud Desktop 2019-12-04 2_01_04 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attempted to update Adobe InDesign CC 2020 and it continues to hang at 36%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, InDesign, Dreamweaver, InDesign, pretty much all of them. Got Photoshop to update but I dunno what's going on 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had other updates like Photoshop update Friday or Monday that worked fine.  InDesign is the only updating issue I"m having right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines