• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License renewal

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to extend the license for Indesing. There is information on the Admin Console page that this can only be done through a sales representative at Adobe Systems CVG. Where can I find the contact details of this sales representative?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log into your account and take care of your subscription there. Nobody here can help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following discussion could help you. You can change the reseller as well if you are finding it difficult to contact your current account manager

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/adobe-systems-cvg-contact-information/m-...

I will also move this discussion to the Enterprise forum for better help.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This discussion does not provide an answer.
This whole situation is strange. I want to buy and extend the license, but I can't do it. I do not understand this.
Why is license renewal so complicated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Barbara34611631ldx1 ,

If you've purchased your Teams membership directly from Adobe.com a month before your renewal, Adobe provides a self-service license management workflow in the Admin Console. As a system administrator, you can modify the number of licenses and products in your plan during this period called the renewal window.

When your renewal window opens, you receive an email with the details: renewing products, quantity, and renewal price. Your plans are renewed automatically on your renewal date. No action is required from your side. Before your plans renew on your renewal date, you've one month to adjust the number of licenses. 

You can also reach out to your Account Manager. I have shared the necessary details for contacting the Account Manager. I also noticed that you had raised a support case with us. I will check with the team and get back to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer. If the license is to be renewed automatically, as you wrote, why, firstly, I do not receive an invoice for payment, and secondly, do I receive messages stating that if I want to maintain the continuity of the license, I should extend the license.
I don't see a button to generate an invoice and extend the license until 2024 anywhere on the adminconsole.adobe.com website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer. If the license is to be renewed automatically, as you wrote, why, firstly, I do not receive an invoice for payment, and secondly, do I receive messages stating that if I want to maintain the continuity of the license, I should extend the license.
I don't see a button to generate an invoice and extend the license until 2024 anywhere on the adminconsole.adobe.com website.

By @Barbara34611631ldx1

Are you the account owner? That is a specific person in your organisation who can access the invoices, if you have bought directly from Adobe. If you did use a reseller, the reseller will send an invoice and handle renewal for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am the account owner.

We had a Account Manager before. Now his email address is no longer active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, it's called “Contract Owner” in English (“Właściciel umowy” in Polish). We have a reseller as a partner for this, so we get invoiced by the reseller, the reseller extends the contract/licences.

A month before, every administrator gets an e-mail. We place then an order with the reseller and the licences get renewed. Checking this page https://www.adobe.com/howtobuy/buying-programs.html and if you have a VIP program as we have, renewal is not automatic.

But if @SuJoshi is correct, you should get soon what you need.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's nice that we reply to each other on this forum, but it's a pity that no one from Adobe will join the discussion. It would be much faster and easier.
I'm still waiting. There are two solutions. Either I get an invoice or I lose access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Barbara34611631ldx1 

did you reply to @SuJoshi ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Myśle, że automatycznie licencje się nie przedłużą ponieważ mam taki komunikat:
"Masz nieopłacone licencje. Złóż zamówienie u opiekuna konta w firmie Adobe Systems CVG do godz. 10:30 w dniu 4 lut 2024, aby uniknąć przerwy w dostępie do usług."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already contacted via Chat, I received a reply that someone would contact me, but 4 days have passed and nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@iCharles, can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked, and the query has been forwarded to the concerned Account Manager. Please let us know if you have been contacted for the renewal process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My inquiry was forwarded to the appropriate Account Manager on January 5, 2024. Since then there has been no contact from Adobe. This whole situation is ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you change account managers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologize for the inconvenience. I have reached out to Narendra (CSM) internally and requested to contact and assist you with the licensing issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update:

I received a reply from your Account Manager (Narendra), and an email was sent to you on January 9; however, there was no response. He has sent another email today and is awaiting your response. Kindly reply to his email with the information you are looking for so he can assist you accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines