• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost \ Unknown Admin Account

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that our former IT company setup an admin account that manages our Adobe users. 

Recently our Acrobat license disapeared from our accounts. We can not re-add them or even contact support because we do not know what this admin account was. If we try to open a support ticket or add a product ourself we are just redirected to a message telling us to contact our admin. 

Unfortunaetly the IT company no longer exists. Is there anyway Adobe can upgrade one of our other users to an admin or even just give us the email associated with the current admin account?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Hi there, 

As per your description, you need help in assigning a new Admin for your org as the old one has left or is no longer available, this is something only our support teams can help you with.

I have sent you a personal message, please check and respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to user forum, not Adobe support.  Nobody here can help you.  If you have an Enterprise or Teams account, you should contact your Adobe rep directly.  Somebody in your firm has contracts with Adobe and is paying the bills, right?  Find out who that is.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I read from your post, you have a Adobe Teams license. I'll move this post to the corresponding forum.

As for the rest, please follow Nancy's counsel. You need to prove that you are the account holder.

Recently our Acrobat license disapeared from our accounts. 

Either you did not pay the bills or the one in charge of the admin account has cancelled the users.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

As per your description, you need help in assigning a new Admin for your org as the old one has left or is no longer available, this is something only our support teams can help you with.

I have sent you a personal message, please check and respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Support 

I am having the same issue and would like to change the admin user to myself 

Please can I get a call back or email 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Support 

I am having the same issue and would like to change the admin user to myself 

Please can I get a call back or email 

By @GarrethBarry

Adobe does not initiate unattended calls or sends e-mails like this. Scammers do, so be careful, when getting a private message from someone here, who is not marked as Adobe employee!

I suggest, you try phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/entp/adobe-creative-cloud-team-support-numbers.html

It would be wise to have more than one admin user. There is one of those who is the contract owner. That one is the "super admin", who can see the invoices and other contractual data.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines