• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Make all files-folders available for edit to team members

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to upload files and folders to Adobe Cloud that are immediately available to team members to edit without having to stop work to share a file to a team member where the file appears to only have 'read only' option. Sharing a file involves creating a link and emailing this to a team member which is tedious.

Have I got this wrong? Surely I, as admin can just upload files-folders to the cloud server and my team are able to access and edit without "being invited" or needing to receive a link?

Suggestions to make this sharing process far easier are welcome. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can check the below help article to get the information on collaboration:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/collaboration-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have read these pages before but none answered my question fully - there are just two of us and I am trying to avoid having to invite or send a link for files to the other team member... but all the time the other collaborator is requiring a link so they can edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines