• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage updates (Creative Cloud for Enterprise membership)

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to buy the programs and separate it from this constant updating to worse versions of the programs. I just want the program to function and be left alone. I can't download fonts without waiting forever and is locked to the adobe as you have to buy them and place them yourself otherwise, the new updates are ruining 3D effects and UI for several aspects. I am using this for school and the constant updates to each version changes the dumbest things and makes things unuseable sometimes. I just want the programs to be off this service and stop testing features that don't work on people rather than just updates fixing problems with the version I purchase. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

@Gary25928055l9ps not possible. Adobe Creative Cloud and its applications are subscription only. You do not have to upgrade - you have control over that but there is no getting around the monthly/annual costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Hi @Gary25928055l9ps your title suggests you are on an Enterprise managed account. Is that true?

If so, you may be able to control updates with your CC desktop app as @kglad mentioned or your updates could be managed by your IT/Plan Administrator - in that case you'd need to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

disable auto-updates in your cc desktop app preferences

kglad_0-1678972182469.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gary25928055l9ps your title suggests you are on an Enterprise managed account. Is that true?

If so, you may be able to control updates with your CC desktop app as @kglad mentioned or your updates could be managed by your IT/Plan Administrator - in that case you'd need to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked specifically to still get updates that fix issues with specific versions but not pay for the use of it every month. I want to buy a single working program that updates to fix bugs, without me having to be apart of a monthly service to ad features I do not get a choice in. In your examples I still have to pay them everymonth to use the program. I want to buy the program and that is it with payments. Where can I just get the program itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Gary25928055l9ps not possible. Adobe Creative Cloud and its applications are subscription only. You do not have to upgrade - you have control over that but there is no getting around the monthly/annual costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines