Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge an Enterprise and Personal Adobe CC Account

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot seem to find the answer to this question. I now receive free access to Adobe CC via my university. However, I cannot figure out how to merge my personal (on a student/teacher plan) and enterprise account. Thank you!

-Brandi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Hi,

I can see that for your personal account you are using an Adobe ID and for your university account you have a Federated ID. This means that these are two separate accounts that cannot be merged. The Adobe ID is owned and controlled by you, but the Federated ID is owned and controlled by your university.

You can transfer any assets that you have stored in your personal account to your university account if desired. Details can be found here Migrate assets using Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can see that for your personal account you are using an Adobe ID and for your university account you have a Federated ID. This means that these are two separate accounts that cannot be merged. The Adobe ID is owned and controlled by you, but the Federated ID is owned and controlled by your university.

You can transfer any assets that you have stored in your personal account to your university account if desired. Details can be found here Migrate assets using Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to avoid having to log in and out between the two accounts even though I used the same email for both? I get my creative cloud through my work email, and I used that email as well to buy captivate and its on a persoanl account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, there is no way to mix personal and a corporate account, even with different IDs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines