Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Adobe Logins for TLP Licenses

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have a customer who has multiple TLP licenses for Adobe Standard and Adobe Pro. Versions 2017 and 2020. Given that we are now forced to sign in with an Adobe-ID to use the product, I have an issue that when a user wants to use e-signatures or such, this is saved in the Adobe-ID and anyone who's signed in with the id, can use the e-signature. The main account that has access to the LWS site, does not have access to the Admin site. Can a single TLP License for 5 users be split or assigned to different Adobe-IDs or is this not possible anyways? 

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Renato

TOPICS
Acrobat , Admin console , Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Hi Renato, 

You'll need to purchase 5 quantity of licenses in order to associate it with five different Adobe IDs.

If you only have one license for now, you can only use one Adobe ID with it. 

For more details, I would recommend contacting support here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Renato, 

You'll need to purchase 5 quantity of licenses in order to associate it with five different Adobe IDs.

If you only have one license for now, you can only use one Adobe ID with it. 

For more details, I would recommend contacting support here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines