• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe is in Italian needs to be English

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had to purchase new HP Laptop, my old one died...

I have an Adobe subscription and I need to move it to my new laptop. Is this an issue?

I am having an odd problem, I am in the Boston, MA area and when I sign in to my Adobe account everything is in Italian??  No idea why, I do not speak Italian although I do enjoy the food.

Any advice?

much thanks

TOPICS
Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can install your apps and your new computer. You'll need to deactivate your older device though. But it's easy enough. This page should have all the answers you might need. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

For the Italian language settings, is this on the adobe.com websites or is this on the apps. It could be a browser issue. You'll see a small "Change Region" option in the footer. Update it once and it should hold. Also check the Regional Settings for Windows in your laptop. There may be something there which these sites are picking up.

You can also set your preferred langage in your accoutn profile: https://account.adobe.com/profile

Finally when you are ready to download and install apps, in the Creative Cloud Desktop app, check your preferences to ensure that you'll install the apps in your preferred language.

VikrantRai_0-1629236569079.png

Hope this helps.

PS: I love italian food too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines