• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Enterprise login suddenly stopped working.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Enterprise login suddenly stopped working. Enterprise support sees no account history in the account linked to my email which was been active since 2019. Our organization IT checked and sees an active account listed without any issues.

Still after troubleshooting with both Adobe and organization tech support, I'm still receiving this message when I attempt to log in online or in the creative cloud app:

Access Denied

You do not have access to this service.
Contact your IT administrator to gain access, or sign in with an Adobe ID.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Identity and SSO , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

I checked the details and the username in the admin console is updated incorrectly. I think you are using some numbers to sign in however they have added your email ID in the username section which is causing the issue. Kindly ask your internal IT team to correct your account details (username) in the Adobe admin console which will fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The enterprise account is created and managed by the organization. You can check this link to troubleshoot the SSO issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/tshoot-fed-id.html#Error_Access_Denied_logging_in

You can share the case number (if you have) so that we can check with the concerned team about the status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help! Case ID: E-000355080

I talked to our organization support and they say all seems normal on their end. They tried removing and reading the Enterprise account without any luck.

I have sent over SAML results to the Adobe Enterprise Support team.

I am using this forum through my personal account as my organization account isn't working at all.

Originally when the issue began, I was able to login but none of our paid apps were showing. Adobe Support told me that they had no account history on file. I've been with this organization as a designer since 2019.

For now I'm using a 7 day free trial to get my work done...

Appreciate any help as this is urgent for my role

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked the details and the username in the admin console is updated incorrectly. I think you are using some numbers to sign in however they have added your email ID in the username section which is causing the issue. Kindly ask your internal IT team to correct your account details (username) in the Adobe admin console which will fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines