• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My profile is empty and can not see my invoices and my plan

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student accoount and realised the price has increased by $20 when the price should be the same. However, this is not my main issue. My main issue is that when I get into my profile and want to see my plans or invoices, this field is completely empty. Is like if I don´t have a plan at all, when I literally received my last billed a couple of days ago. I can not contact Adobe Support since a message pops up saying to contact my uni. But my uni told me they have nothing to do with that since I´m the one who has a profile and is paying, so to contact Adobe. So basically I´m stucked and can not contact them. I found out about this because I just bought a new computer and when I tried to download my plan into the new computer, it was asking me to pay again (and yes, I deactivated my account on the old one). If someone can help me please or Adobe can you please contact me to resolve this issue.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed in with the correct email address?

Also, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your account is online at https://account.adobe.com/plans

Log-in with the correct ID and password to confirm you account is active and payment details are correct.

Did you download and install CC Desktop App on your new computer?

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click your Avatar again
4. Sign-in with the proper paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue, how did you get it sorted in the end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Megan25063850ppjl,

Try using another browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Make sure you're logging-in with your paid ID and password, not some other email.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

https://account.adobe.com/profile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! I don't see anything in my payments section and instead of getting charged the normal $21 I have for two years prior to this last year I've been getting charged $32 and there is no way for me to contact Adobe about this issue. I am also concerned because for the last two years I was supposed to get creative cloud for free through my university but adobe still charged me and I have been trying to find a way to contact them about this for the last two years but they keep redirecting me to my university which keeps redirecting me back to adobe so I have just been stuck paying a subscription for the last two years that has been overcharging me for one of them. I am going into my fourth year as a graphic design student and I just want to make sure I won't be charged more than I already have been as the next year of my plan is about to start 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Mya5E7D,

Are you an individual plan member?  Or do you get Creative Cloud from your school/employer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I might be an individual plan member... I paid $21 monthly for my first year of college but once covid hit in 2020 my school offered to give it to us for free. Since I already had an account, I had to talk to adobe customer service on the phone and they told me to cancel my plan and follow the steps my school gave me to get the free subscription. Unfortunately, this didn't work and it just signed me up again for the student plan but the only difference was I couldn't access my plan anymore and had to go through my school(who wasn't much help) to get any help with adobe services(which I have sadly yet to get into contact with). So for the next year, I continued to pay $21 monthly for my subscription. Last year though it was raised up to $32 monthly and that is what I was paying sense and now I am just worried as in a few days it will be another year of my plan and I hope it doesn't go up again as I already don't have the free subscription like many of my classmates and just don't want to pay more that I am supposed to if that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Typically the student rate for individuals is USD $20/month for first 12 months only after which it goes up to $30/month until you graduate or cancel. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html#ste-introductory

School subscriptions are handled by your school's IT dept.  They must arrange access for you on their end and give you a special log-in ID and password. That's not something Adobe or fellow product users like me can help you with.  Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines