• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help logging out/in of older adobe apps

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have 2 computers still using Mac OS X Lion and and older version of Adobe CC. Our new Enterprise license is requiring that we have users log out and back into their Adobe Suite in order to continue using their appplications. On these 2 computers we can't log out. When selecting Sign Out, it pulls up the Adobe Application Manager in the Dock and the Creative Cloud Sign in/out window appears, but when we try to sign out it says, "Please reconnect to the internet and try again." Both computers do this and both are connected to the internet. I contacted Enterprise support through our Admin Console and they told me to install Adobe Muse and use it to log out/in. If that didn't work they suggested I try these forums and closed my case. However, Muse has been discontinued and the version I was able to find is not supported on Lion. We need to stay on this particular Operating system for about another month due to some other software considerations, but in order to continue using the Adobe products we have to log the users out/in before April 23. So was hoping to find a way to log out/into the Adobe Suite in the meantime as the users need to be able to access the older version of Acobat. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your  default browser must support tls 1.2, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html

to test your default browser's tls you can use , https://clienttest.ssllabs.com:8443/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, looks like we need to be running the next OS up or later in order to be able to sign in/out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bernst@fastline.com Unfortunately you've put yourself in a bind. Mac OS Lion is over 11 years old - are you certain you are running Creative Cloud on these machines and not CS5.5 or CS6 (Creative Suite)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is CC. Either the first or second version to be released after CS6. The InDesign version is from January 2014. Yes, we are in a bind as we were stuck using an Acrobat plug-in that only worked with the older software and we couldn't update the OS or Adobe suite. We are looking to change to something different, but are still a month or so out on that. Was hoping there'd be some way around not being able to log in/out on this older version, but sounds like we are stuck. All our other users are more up-to-date, it was just these two that couldn't. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ashish_Harrison can anything be done with older Application Manager setups?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bernst@fastline.com You can try the step to Sign out from the Accounts page.

Reference: Deactivate device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I do have the option to sign them out via the user's account page on the Adobe site. However, if the Mac is unable to connect to the Adobe servers to log out of the applications and it has to be done using the Accounts page, then I'm assuming it won't be able to log them back into the software and we'll still be stuck with an unusable computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines