• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New users do not receive welcome/join team email

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last week, I've noticed that when I add new users via the admin console and assign them a license, they're not receiving any email to join the team. They do however immediately receive the email about the product they've been assigned.

What this has led to is the user trying to install the product, but being prompted to complete their profile for a personal account. When they finish doing that and Adobe CC opens, they see try/buy buttons for their product, instead of the option to install.

I've checked our mail server logs - the welcome emails are never hitting Office 365. Either something is broken on the back end or provisioning a business user is taking much longer than normal. How are we supposed to get users to create a business profile if they never receive that welcome email?

TOPICS
Admin console , Business ID , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Please ask the user to right click on the Get Started button, copy the link, and open it in Incognito/Private window of a browser and check if they are able to configure the account. 

I think the Adobe support is providing the same link to the users to configure the Business IDs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing a similar issue. When we add a user via the admin console they do indeed receive the "Getting Started" button inside the Welcome email.  However, once they click the button just as noted in the comment above they are directed to login, and they see the trial options not the standard download options to install with a full licensed product.  I have worked with customer support this week on 3 people and once they received the email directly from Adobe, they did have the option to Join a team when using that email, and became fully licensed.  What changed?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please ask the user to right click on the Get Started button, copy the link, and open it in Incognito/Private window of a browser and check if they are able to configure the account. 

I think the Adobe support is providing the same link to the users to configure the Business IDs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines