Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nice one Adobe Support

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Nice one. Couldnt answer my question so he just left the conversation...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrick,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please let us know the query you had? 

We are here to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its just a simple one really. I just want to know why I am getting the latest version of Adobe CC Desktop App ( version 5 ) when I log in but my colleagues all do not get the update. The latest they get is 4.9. Even when they try to manually update. Ive been told its region roll out. But I am in the same region as them. Not that I am complaining I love the new update. Just curious as to why I am the only one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick, 

I can see that Alister has already replied to your other thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Enterprise-Teams/I-am-the-only-one-getting-the-latest-CC-desktop-app-...

I can give you an update on the concern that in less than a week, all users will get the update to the latest Creative Cloud desktop app version 5. 

Hope this helps. 

(I am locking this thread as duplicate and will post the same information on the other thread you have created.) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines