• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to add the user's First and Last name.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a new user, it only asks for the email address.   After it's created, I'm no longer able to add the user's First and Last name.   I can't find a way to edit it in the admin console and when I submitted (twice) a CSV file with the change, I get an email that the user edit is complete, but when I check in the admin console, it still shows as [none].   

If this is broken, please fix.  If it's not, where do I change the user's First and Last name?

TOPICS
Business ID

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have the same issue (or is it by design?) . I even tried deleting the user and re-creating and making a point of entering the first and last names which you can do if you don't assign a product at the same time. It still created the user with the name '[None]'. Was it remembering the original, deleted user or can you no longer enter First and last names?

Dean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm if you are adding the users with Adobe or Federated ID. 

If it is a federated ID then please check if you are in the Trusted console or that user's account was added earlier as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Neither Adobe or Federated ID.  Our identity type is Business ID.   Yes, the add user page used to have fields for First and Last name, but that is gone now.  There is only a field for the email address now.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines