• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not an Administrator- Cannot Manage Account

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!! I am not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but thank you in advance from anyone who has any advice.

The past three years I have been using CC through my UMass Amherst account. I graduated this May, and I also got a new method of payment! I began by trying to change how to pay, but I cannot because I am not an "administrator". I also cannot cancel my account and start over, or contact anywhere for help besides over the phone (and I have been very unlucky with some of these wait times). I cannot even view my plan or manage anything.

I have contacted a few people through UMass, but they have either not responded or think I am nuts! Anyone else?

Thank you!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Hello,

I checked and you have Enterprise ID associated with UMASS - Amherst organization. You are not authorized to make any changes to the Enterprise DI as this is owned by your organization. Also, you cannot make any purchase or view the plans associated with Enterprise ID as it's controlled by the organization. Payments for Enterprise agreements are not managed by the end-users, the org admins deal with that.
If you have finished your course and do not want to continue with the subscription fro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I checked and you have Enterprise ID associated with UMASS - Amherst organization. You are not authorized to make any changes to the Enterprise DI as this is owned by your organization. Also, you cannot make any purchase or view the plans associated with Enterprise ID as it's controlled by the organization. Payments for Enterprise agreements are not managed by the end-users, the org admins deal with that.
If you have finished your course and do not want to continue with the subscription from your school then, you must connect with one of the Admins and they can remove you from their Adobe console and that way you will be removed from the subscription associated with your school.
If you want to continue using Adobe with your account, I advise not to use your UMASS - Amherst account, you can purchase an individual subscription using another email address.

Thanks,

Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines