• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not compatible issue in Creative cloud teams

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have creative cloud teams plan, i could not install photoshop in my system. It shows Not compatible. how can i fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Windows do you have installed, you can check from the start button, just type winver and hit return

2021-11-16 12_51_22-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WinVEr.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you  using Window 10 or Windows 11 required for Photoshop version 2021 and 2022?

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10, any versison of photoshop 21 or 22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should report a bug to Adobe that Creative Cloud Desktop Application is failing on your Windows 10 machine. Did you run Winver dose it show the version  of Windows you have install correctly what does you Windows settings display for system version post you about system,

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'll move this to the download and install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just one thing, you are not running an M version of Windows, it would show on the winver, right?

In that case, you need to download the media features to install and run Photoshop: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/mediafeaturepack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application is up the date.  The message your Creative Cloud Desktop is displaying.

image.png

Seems to be from an old version of Creative Cloud Desk top  Photoshop requires Windows 10 64bit  version 1909 or newer these days.   The message your are getting may be from and old version of Adobe desktop application.  I'm using version 21H1   build 19043 and have no version problem you have version 20H2 build 19042 you should have no version issue.  You desktop application seems the think your not even up to build windows 10 1607

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Mack....i'll download and update my adobe cc application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines