• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Now on a "Team" Subscription but am still being told I can sign into only (2) computers with my ID

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just added a PC That solely drives a laser cutter, so now I rotate between three worksatations in my studio that use different Adobe CC apps. It is only me here, no other users. I upgraded my license to a "team" subscription so I could stop the annoyance of having to continually log out of one machine as I went to use another.

However-- I am still getting this "must log out befoe you can access" error. Must I set up a second user ID/email (even though it is only me here,) to make this stop? 

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that Adobe allows you to install your Creative Cloud apps on more than one computer, activate (sign-in) on two, but use them on only one computer at a time using one email address.

So, basically you pay per user. If you require using Creative Cloud products on two or more computers simultaneously than you may consider purchasing another license and assign on a different email address. And you will be billed for 2 License

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New here-- no replies....It seems like no one knows the answer? Is this an unusual question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

I would like to inform you that Adobe allows you to install your Creative Cloud apps on more than one computer, activate (sign-in) on two, but use them on only one computer at a time using one email address.

So, basically you pay per user. If you require using Creative Cloud products on two or more computers simultaneously than you may consider purchasing another license and assign on a different email address. And you will be billed for 2 Licenses. 

Team Subscription does not mean that One User can work as a Team of users on multiple computers. The benefit of Teams Subscriptions is : you can Add ( Purchase) additional licenses for your Team members and manage all licenses as a Team Administrator. Moreover if one Team user leaves the organization or the Team, you have the option to remove his/ her license and re-assign the same License to another user. 

Hope it helps. 

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does help, thank you. I eventually figured this out. Unfortunatley, the Adobe representative I spoke to on the phone to sign up for the plan did not understand this, and told me to sign up for teams, in error.  I have now corrected the problem.   Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for confirming and apologies for the experience you had with Adobe Support in the first go. 

Stay safe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines