• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One team member can't get into library?

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! We have 4 users in our team. I've made a library (just swatches) for all of us to use and I sent invitation to other 3 users. 2 users got invitation straight away and could see library. 1 user however hasn't gotten the invite email, can't see the shared library. 

From my end it says the invitation has been sent to user. I've cancelled & resent invitation a few times, no difference. IT department have checked the users email + junk mail + spam filtering, and nothing is there either.

Any ideas???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to us and I understand that the user is unable to receive the mailer.

However, we have tried re-sending  an Old invite to the same user (C) and the mailing communication shows that the email has been delivered successfully. You may as well ask your user to check mailer inbox and the user should be able to see the old invite that was resend for testing purpose. Also, we have checked past 7 days Logs and there are no email bounce backs received for the same account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for posting your query. 

I understand that you are referring to to Collaboration feature that allows you to share groups of assets from your Creative Cloud account with other Creative Cloud users and allows them to work cooperatively with those shared assets.

For this kindly refer to the following help article and follow the steps as mentioned under the Section "How do I create a Collaboration" in : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration-faq.html

Also as per the attached that you have shared, it mentions about : Invite to “Spots”. I would like to understand if “Spots “ is a shared folder for which you are trying to set collaboration.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, that is the function, but what you wrote isn't the solution. That's what I've already done, but it is not working.

The 1 user is not getting any invite email, or can see the shared library. The other 2 users can. Exact same process was done for all 3. IT support has checked the email server, junk/spam filters, but this user isn't getting any auto invite emails at all. I've tried doing the 'share library' via InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, but still that one user can't see the shared library.  We have 4 users on enterprise agreement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to us and I understand that the user is unable to receive the mailer.

However, we have tried re-sending  an Old invite to the same user (C) and the mailing communication shows that the email has been delivered successfully. You may as well ask your user to check mailer inbox and the user should be able to see the old invite that was resend for testing purpose. Also, we have checked past 7 days Logs and there are no email bounce backs received for the same account.

Since this query require some more inputs in order to help fix the issue completely, we would request you to Contact our Support Team directly by initiating a chat session.Please click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing almost the same issue.  I just started at my place of employment and our marketing department sent me a collaboration invite for our marketing library - I did receive the e-mail from adobe inviting me from our marketing team, and I clicked on Start collaborating button and nothing shows up in my libraries in any of the products.  Can someone please help?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this was my original post/question. It took us too long and too many calls to Adobe to figure out that ADOBE themselves had blocked the users email address which caused the issue. I wish you luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding!

Did you have to contact Adobe directly to unblock the email?  And was it the employees email who was to accept the invite or the invitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No worries.

We contacted Adobe via phone. It was the invitee who accepted the invite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the issue I am having. Were you ever able to resolve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines