• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organization Deleted?

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email that my teams membership was being cancelled "soon" and then immediately received an email that my admin rights were being revoked.  I logged in to see what the issue is and I cannot see any missed payments, etc. because my admin rights were revoked.  No idea what is going on and there is no chat or phone assistance I can find.  What is going on?  In the mean time, I am looking for alternative software to the Adobe platform because I cannot have my business disrupted like this and not be able to get any answers beyond having to post to a forum!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could this be related to an old/trial/inactive Team plan that you may have had? Or is there a current plan that you're using? 

Can you please contact Adobe Support? The team will be able to look into your account and try and figure out what's going on.

Do look for other/older emails that you may have received about this plan. It'll make it easier for the Support team to locate your Teams account. Because, if as per the emails, the plan has been deactivated and you don't have Admin rights, they may not find an associated plan to troubleshoot. Also, keep handy some recent payment details to help the Support team locate the account.

Sorry about the inconvenience. Hope this get sorted out soon. Let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines