Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pack install Ipad/ Pack d'installation sur Ipad

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis admin Adobe pour mon Ć©tablissement scolaire. J'ai essayĆ© d'installer Adobe crĆ©ative Cloud sur un Ipad mais aucune des compilations ne semblent reconnuent par le systĆØme Ipad (mais cela fonctionne trĆØs bien avec un Mac Laptop). La license se trouve dans le fichier d'installation donc je suis obligĆ© de l'installer via la clĆ© usb avec un pack que j'ai crĆ©Ć© pour que Ƨa soit reconnu.

Comment dois-je faire pour l'installer sur un Ipad en license partagƩe ?

Merci d'avance pour vos rƩponses.

RĆ©my P.

Hello,

I'm an Adobe admin for my school. I tried to install Adobe Creative Cloud on an Ipad but none of the compilations seem to be recognized by the Ipad system (but it works fine with a Mac Laptop). 
The license is in the installation file so I must to install it via the USB key with a pack I created for it to be recognized. How should I do to install it on an Ipad in shared license? Thank you in advance for your answers.
RĆ©my P.

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

iPads cannot run software for Mac. They can only run software for iPad. Most Creative Cloud apps are not on iPad, but there are simpler versions of Photoshop and Illustrator. Get them from the  iPad App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iPads cannot run software for Mac. They can only run software for iPad. Most Creative Cloud apps are not on iPad, but there are simpler versions of Photoshop and Illustrator. Get them from the  iPad App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx a lot šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines